Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Test results

Yes! I got my Pet/Scan results back and they were negative again. Dr. Kubove said to

hold off on the torisel infusions until she speaks to Dr. Burzynski. I'm so blessed.


We had 3 great Christmas parties this weekend. The Manning Party on Saturday where we

had a delicious brunch and Dad gave everyone cute turtle shirts (as he loves

turtles)with a great message on them. The Thomas Family Party was fun and Santa came

and brought bags to all the kids. Our Larry Manning Christmas Dinner was on Sunday

and we opened our gifts to each other. It was wonderful and we just opened all the

gifts at once and didn't open them one by one. I loved it that way. We had a huge

mess but Maria stayed and cleaned it all up. Christina and Joseph came down from Utah

and all of our family was there except Thomas. He will be calling us on Christmas Day

though and I can hardly wait. I'm so glad to have the health this year to keep up

with things and will be eternally grateful to everyone for their prayers and faith

given in my behalf.


I know that Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem in a stable many years ago and is the

Saviour of this world. He atoned for our sins and suffered our illnesses and

understands all that we go through. He established His church on this earth and in

these last days has again restored the true church to this earth.

I'm looking forward to Christ's return where He will reign as King of Kings and bring

peace to our troubled world. Merry Christmas!