Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Guest Post

Hello Guest,

Before anything else, I would like to thank you for visiting my site. It's such an honor having you here. I hope you will continue visiting my site and subscribe to my news feeds.

By the way, the main reason why I created this Guest Post thing is mainly to help other bloggers, writers, and you (Guests) promote your site. At the same time gather more traffic from this site to your website. Let's help one another.

I've created the criteria below to guide you on what are the things that you need to do in order for your article to be posted on this site.

Guest Post Guide:
* Post must be related to any lose weight, health, fitness.
* Posts must be atleast 450+ words.
* Posts must be in good English.(I will not accept any spinned article.)
* Only 2 links is allowed.
* Post submitted must be unique and will only be seen and used by bestathomeexercises.com.

Guest Post Benefits:
* Dofollow Link
* Get organic traffic
* Get Inbound backlinks
* Free Social Media Promotion
* Long term benefits

If you have any concerns or issues, don't hesitate to contact us.

There will be $10 charge for every article that you want to be posted on this site.