Monday, September 26, 2011

How Much Exercise Do I Need To Lose Weight

How Much Exercise Do I Need To Lose Weight

I received an email about a week ago regarding some lose weight inquiry. I was shocked since this one is the first email that I received. I won't tell you his name. Well, he asked me regarding with "How Much Exercise Do I Need To Lose Weight?" As per the common saying goes "too much of everything is not good". This is also true when it comes to exercise. I believe this will apply to almost everything. Anyways, enough said. Let's go back to the topic before we reach to some day to day quotes (lol).

To answer this question, first let me know what type of exercise you are on. You see, you can have a light exercise and a heavy exercise. If you do exercises with just 1-2 minutes break after each set, then I can put you on the heavy exercise category, on the other hand if you do 5-10 minutes break after each exercise of set, you will fall at the light exercise category.

Heavy exercise category means, you are not allowing your muscle to relax a little longer while exercising. Either it's on cardio exercises of muscle build up exercises. The thing here is that, you want to exercise more that you want to rest. For this type of exercise, you need to spend 1.5 hrs to 2 hours on the gym. That's how long your gonna stay inside the fitness gym. If you go overboard at this time, then the result will not be good. You will end up having your muscles over fatigue. Have you ever heard of a person collapsed while exercising? You don't want that to happen, do you? Working your muscles over and over again will not make you big and strong. You need to relax your muscles.


More Tips about "how to lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks".

Light exercise category is the opposite to heavy exercise category. You are relaxing your muscles more than you spend time on working those heavy plates out. If you fall on this category, you need to spend more than just 2 hrs in the gym. You need to finish your program before you can go home. That is if you want to have a stronger and have bigger muscle. I won't suggest this one, even if it won't do any fatigue on you.

The thing here is how much exercise do you need to lose weight, that's the big question. Now, why do you think I mention to you this two categories above? Any idea?

This is to let you know where you are on your current lose weight process. If you fall on the heavy exercises, then, I can say that you are a hard worker on your weight lose program. I believe in just a couple of months, you will see the result of your hardwork. But if you do fall on the latter, then I would say you need some additional months or yrs to see the result of your hardwork. I'm not suggesting though that you need to be on the heavy exercises category, to be able to lose weight fast. It's up to you on how do want to lose your weight. Either if you want to lose weight fast, or just taking it one step at a time.

It's not all on the exercise that you do that you will lose weight. You might still not lose weight if you are doing it more than you should do. You have to have a regular weight lose program that you can refer to to be able to track down your progress. As what I have mentioned over and over again, patience plays a bigger part in the whole process. All you need to do is enjoy while losing weight. And in no time, you'll get surprised with the result.

Send those inquiries in and I'll be very pleased to help you as much as I can. I'm no genius nor an expert, I just have the experience to share with you. For more best at home exercises, please feel free to leave your comment/s.