Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Overcome with appreciation

Thank you to all of my dear family and friends! I deeply appreciate your prayers, love and

donations. This Saturday, Jheri Glover is hosting a special benefit "Night of Entertainment" at

MHS for me as well as for Christian and Stephanie. It's so nice of her and of all those that are

giving of their time and means to help us out.


Today, I was driving home from an appointment and I passed a beggar on the corner. He was

holding a sign and asking for money. I realized that we are all beggers... especially me. At this

time in my life I have to have money for my medicine in order to get well. So, basically I am

begging for help. Maybe in a sense we all beg for God's mercy or for others to help us out at

times. It is humbling but I truly appreciate all that each of you have done and are doing for me!

Most of all, I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for His constant outpouring of love and tender

mercies toward me. I am so happy. I trust in God and know that He is tenderly watching over

me and that He loves me. I am very content and trust that He is making me well.